Trainerkarussell

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
Ich hab Thiele so verstanden, dass Pekka in Frankreich bleiben will, dass aber da eben noch kein Vertrag unterschrieben wurde und dass Pekka aber denkt, dass die Chancen gut stehen.

Um so mehr verwirrte Thiele mich eben danach den tag mit Finnland. Denn wenn Pekka ja Frankreich will und Frankreich auch Pekka, wär Finnland ja unnötig.

Gute in den eigenen Reihen? gerne jeden außer den Co *hust* :pffft:

Dass mit Finnland und Väätä sagte Thiele auch, also dass die Janne wollen aber die Frage ist, ob Janne das noch will.Und wohl auch die Frage, in wie weit sie sich die anderen Spekulanten leisten können

senryu

Quergeist
Herrn Nieminen soll man bitte in die Kommentatoren-Kabine einsperren und nie mehr rauslassen..nur da is er richtig, wenn man daheim den Ton vom Fernseher ausschaltet..

der is noch nicht mal da richtig. Der soll sich weiter um seine Hottehüs kümmern und Schicht im Schacht! Für den Herrn Nikunen findet sich bestimmt auch noch ein anderer Job. Ansonsten find ich ihm gern einen :D:

danii85

linker Spinner
der is noch nicht mal da richtig. Der soll sich weiter um seine Hottehüs kümmern und Schicht im Schacht! Für den Herrn Nikunen findet sich bestimmt auch noch ein anderer Job. Ansonsten find ich ihm gern einen
Oh ja..das wär noch besser...;)

Ich hätt ja eh nen Traumkandidaten oder gar 2 fuers Traineramt in Finnland...aber da wirds wohl noch nen Weilchen brauchen..wenn ueberhaupt..:D:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
(muss man eigentlich der nachname mit N beginnen damit man neuer finnischer cheftrainer werden kann?!)

:D::D::D:

No can do. There are lot of N-names in Finland. In fact I was also writing that N-list down and found it very amusing because one of the names is in fact also my own surname, other one is my aunt's (and cousins') name and other one is my other aunt's maiden name. And to my knowledge none of us is related to those gentlemen.

But if it helps, there is always also Pätäri (and also still Väätäinen) as rumoured candidates.

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
Wenns Nico Bal macht, find ich dann auch mal nen Trainer toll *lol*
Oder sie holen Binet als Trainer, was wohl leider seeeeehhhr unmöglich ist

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
Herrn Nieminen soll man bitte in die Kommentatoren-Kabine einsperren und nie mehr rauslassen..nur da is er richtig, wenn man daheim den Ton vom Fernseher ausschaltet..

Now you are too stern. He has done quite well with trotters. I will gladly read more about his doings from Hevosurheilu (Finnish magazine, could be translated as "Horse sporting.")

senryu

Quergeist
Now you are too stern. He has done quite well with trotters. I will gladly read more about his doings from Hevosurheilu (Finnish magazine, could be translated as "Horse sporting.")

exactly what I wrote above. He should stick to horsing ;)

für FRA: Pekka soll da bleiben und fertig :)

clipsi

Nachwuchsspieler
Weiß man denn inzwischen schon irgendwas zum Thema Kojonkoski und Norwegen? Thiele verkündete doch am Wochenende, dass sich der Mika Anfang dieser Woche entscheiden wird, ob er nun in Norwegen weitermacht oder nicht.

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
In fact also Nikunen has done well in his new job. There was more spectators in Lahti games this year than ever and they had a good games. So even if Nikunen is bored to just sit behind the desk, he is doing good (and could continue like that :zunge2:)

But anyway. I suspect that Nikunen is not a candidate for Finnish head coach. Iltalehti writes today that Ahonen strongly supports Väätäinen and hopes that he will be the head coach also next year. Tommi is his personal coach and close friend so if he would really want the post I think Ahonen wouldn't be that vocally pro Väätäinen.

I also don't think Finnjumping would seriously consider Nieminen. He has almost no coaching experience or education. It is also not so, that jumpers would want him as coach or that personal coaches would think he would be a perfect compromise. And in Finnish systems you are screwed if you don't get along with personal coaches (one of the things Väätäinen is quite good at, he gets along with almost everybody.) So I can't see any reason why they would want Nieminen.

danii85

linker Spinner
In fact also Nikunen has done well in his new job. There was more spectators in Lahti games this year than ever and they had a good games. So even if Nikunen is bored to just sit behind the desk, he is doing good (and could continue like that :zunge2:)

But anyway. I suspect that Nikunen is not a candidate for Finnish head coach. Iltalehti writes today that Ahonen strongly supports Väätäinen and hopes that he will be the head coach also next year. Tommi is his personal coach and close friend so if he would really want the post I think Ahonen wouldn't be that vocally pro Väätäinen.

I also don't think Finnjumping would seriously consider Nieminen. He has almost no coaching experience or education. It is also not so, that jumpers would want him as coach or that personal coaches would think he would be a perfect compromise. And in Finnish systems you are screwed if you don't get along with personal coaches (one of the things Väätäinen is quite good at, he gets along with almost everybody.) So I can't see any reason why they would want Nieminen.
:up: Agree!

Oben