Injury List

LIK1

Nachwuchsspieler
kann jemand 7 dnp´s überbieten????????:belehr: :confused: :kotz: :wall: :idiot: :skepsis: :gitche: :( :kotz:

Pacer #33

Nachwuchsspieler
Bei der Verletzungswelle vor 3 Tagen bin ich ohne DNP/Verletzungen davongekommen, jetzt aber 4 auf einmal...

Trotzdem neben dem Gejammere(wenn es auch gut tut) ein paar Infos.

rotoworld.com schrieb:
Stephon Marbury suffered a turf toe injury to his right foot during the first half of Friday's game, and quizzically returned for the final minute.

rotoworld.com schrieb:
Josh Howard sprained his right ankle midway through the first quarter on Friday and did not return, but said that he was fine.
Though he said that he wouldn't miss any time

:)

Bei Deron/Yao scheint es noch keine konkreten Infos zu geben.

nbatibo

NBA Mockdraft-Champ 2022
Denke, Yao wurde geschont...Denoch mit T-Mac und Paul gut bedient...:cry:

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Chris Paul ist mal ne positive Meldung wert. Trotz Fuß- und Fingerverletzung spielt er. Das verdient Respekt. :thumb:

Aldis

Bankspieler
Kaum sind die ersten beiden zurück (Paul, Deron) da setzt auch schon der nächste "sicherhaltshalber" mal aus.... ROY war wohl zu stark zuletzt und hat die Negativserie der Blazers gefährdet.... :rolleyes:

dkb2k6

Nachwuchsspieler
Andrei Kirilenko is out for Monday's game with a left thumb fracture and will probably miss a couple weeks with the injury.
There's no telling when we'll see him play again and it appears that his regular season is over. If you need to cut him to pick up a healthy body, it sounds like a good plan.

Josh Smith had a profanity laced outburst at coach Mike Woodson near the end of Sunday's game that could result in a suspension.
Smith went back and forth with Woodson on the bench over two plays in the final 40 seconds of regulation that ended with Woodson sending Smith to the locker room before overtime began. "You've got to be able to control your emotions on our bench," Woodson said after the game. "He didn't, and I had to send him in [to the locker room], and I'll address it further [today]." Smith apologized to his team, but when he tried to apologize to Woodson, he was told that it would be addressed on Monday. It sounds like there's a good chance he could be suspended for at least a game, making him a very risky play this week.

^^

Anklebreaker

Nachwuchsspieler
was ist eigentlich mit michael redd??? ist er wieder fit und wird spielen zu 100% ??? bräuchte schnell hilfe..thx

dkb2k6

Nachwuchsspieler
Stephon Marbury wore a boot and a suit on Saturday night and it appears that his season is possibly over.
Marbury said his turf toe could keep him out the rest of the season. He aggravated the injury Friday night vs. the Timberwolves, banging his toe against Mike James' foot, then again against the floor. Marbury had to wear a boot on his right foot just to move around and the toe swelled up significantly Saturday morning. The painkilling shot he took during Friday's game didn't help and he's not sure when he'll play again. "I don't know. I want to play," he said. "I took that shot yesterday [Friday] thinking it would help. I'm going to let the doctors and trainers decide." It's looking like Marbury should be benched for the week, while Nate Robinson and Mardy Collins look like solid fantasy replacements for Starbury.
^^

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Hawks forward Josh Smith was suspended by the team for two games on Monday, one day after an expletive-filled tirade at coach Mike Woodson late in a loss to the 76ers.

Smith was suspended "for conduct detrimental to the team." He swore at Woodson on the bench late in regulation and early in overtime before Woodson finally sent him to the locker room. Smith was told of the suspension when he reported for practice on Monday. He will miss home games against Boston on Tuesday and against Washington on Friday. That means he'll only play one game this week and is in the doghouse so owners have to find another option for this week. "I'm going to take my punishment like a man," Smith told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Monday. "I know I was wrong. I'll have some time to clear my head and be ready to go this weekend." Apr. 9 - 2:54 pm et

Big Shot Rob

Nachwuchsspieler
Hawks forward Josh Smith was suspended by the team for two games on Monday, one day after an expletive-filled tirade at coach Mike Woodson late in a loss to the 76ers.

Smith was suspended "for conduct detrimental to the team." He swore at Woodson on the bench late in regulation and early in overtime before Woodson finally sent him to the locker room. Smith was told of the suspension when he reported for practice on Monday. He will miss home games against Boston on Tuesday and against Washington on Friday. That means he'll only play one game this week and is in the doghouse so owners have to find another option for this week. "I'm going to take my punishment like a man," Smith told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Monday. "I know I was wrong. I'll have some time to clear my head and be ready to go this weekend." Apr. 9 - 2:54 pm et

damit kann der eigentlich dann auch weg:wall:

Oben