Hillsize

Ergebniss der Slowenischen MEisterschaften, Damen:

1. Eva Logar
2. Ursa Bogataj
3. Spela Rogelj
4. Katja Pozun
5. Ema Klinec
6. Anja Tepes

Maja ist nicht gesprungen und Spela 1,3 Punkte hinter Eva.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
H

Hillsize

Ah, danke! Aber der 9.6. (2012) ist doch schon ein Weilchen her. Ist auch was Aktuelles zu Sinkovec bekannt?
Mehr leider nicht.

Stimmen von einigen Damen:

Spela: Good evening! =) So i was third on today's nationals with jumps 104 and 99, it was really close competition. Big congrats to Urša Bogataj which takes silver and Eva Logar-gold. =)

Now we have some more training before next world cups.

Anja: 6th place for me on nationals today! I must say not my best jump today but it's okay I'll survive next year I will have new chance on nationals! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Robi Kranjec :)

Skiflug-Weltmeister 2012
Wie schon im Planica-Fred gesagt:
Jurij ist momentan Krank und ich hoffe mal, dass er fĂĽr Planica wieder fit wird!!:)
Dazu noch ein kurzes Update zu Anja:
Klar ist, dass sie sich schwer am rechten Knie verletzt hat und lange ausfallen wird;(
Wie schwer die Verletzung jedoch ist kann man noch nicht genau sagen, und die nötige OP wird sich auch noch verzögern aufgrund von gesundheitlicher Schwierigkeiten;(

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
News von Anja:
I got last results of the investigation of my knee. not the best news. I have a torn lateral and front cross ligament and cracked miniskus! :/ due to the large swelling on the knee I have to wait for surgery till end of April! after surgery I am waiting for 6 months of hard work and rehabilitation and then I'll be ready to jump and enjoy on skijumping hills! :)))

also wohl AuĂźenband, vorderes kreuzband und miniskus hinĂĽber *uff* Gute besserung ihr

Robi Kranjec :)

Skiflug-Weltmeister 2012
News von Anja:
I got last results of the investigation of my knee. not the best news. I have a torn lateral and front cross ligament and cracked miniskus! :/ due to the large swelling on the knee I have to wait for surgery till end of April! after surgery I am waiting for 6 months of hard work and rehabilitation and then I'll be ready to jump and enjoy on skijumping hills! :)))

also wohl AuĂźenband, vorderes kreuzband und miniskus hinĂĽber *uff* Gute besserung ihr
So schauts aus:(

Oben