🇫🇮 Thread für Finnen Fans

danii85

linker Spinner
Janne Väätäinen.
Der aller aller Beste *seufz*
Is jetzt in japan. War da auch mal Coach von Nori (keine Ahnung, ob ers noch is)
Ist er.... Da haben sie auch nen Guten verloren. :rolleyes: Nori profitiert jetzt davon. Ăśbrigens ist er ja jetzt wieder schlanker. Je mehr Sorgen Harri gemacht hat, desto dicker wurde er ja. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Benjamin

Zahlenfreund
Das wär's... wenn Väätäinen Määttä tränieren... äh, trainieren täte.

danii85

linker Spinner
Anssi hat sein Olympiaticket gebucht. Herzlichen GlĂĽckwunsch Kombi-KrĂĽmel. Auch Jarkko hat das Ticket wohl sogut wie in der Hand.

Olli, Havu und Lauri können sich jetzt um den letzten Platz balgen, denn Rane ist auch sicher in Sochi dabei.

Einen Monat ist noch Zeit bis das Team stehen muss. Und ICH mache mir Sorgen um Havu. Wenn das nich klappt... Na ihr könnts euch vorstellen. :hmpf:

danii85

linker Spinner
Das "schnaufen" ist der Grund warum Anssi nicht mehr Langlaufen kann. Der ist schon halb blau wenn er an der Schanze oben ankommt. Und anscheinend geht das auch nicht mehr weg.

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
ja, das weiĂź ich ja...
ich kenn mich mit lungen krankheiten aus... :( (und wenn ich einmal sehen sollte, dass einer von den Vollidioten in Anssis Nähe raucht, dann bring ich den eigenhändig um. so. musste mal gesagt werden)

Y

yeti

Im Japan-Thread steht, dass Taku seit einem Jahr Asthma hat, seit er Antibiotikum nicht vertragen hat.

Na, machts klick? Evtl. hat man da bei Anssi auch irgendwann mehr kaputtgemacht als repariert...

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
Im Japan-Thread steht, dass Taku seit einem Jahr Asthma hat, seit er Antibiotikum nicht vertragen hat.

Na, machts klick? Evtl. hat man da bei Anssi auch irgendwann mehr kaputtgemacht als repariert...

ja das ist so.
auch gewisse cortison mischungen machens nicht unbedingt besser.
wenn die Lunge einmal kaputt ist, dann kann man nix mehr machen. is leider so

Y

yeti

Lt. FB hat er seit IBK mal wieder ne schwere Erkältung, die jetzt erstmal in Ruhe auskuriert wird.

RĂĽckkehr ins Training Ende Woche, in Wisla wieder Weltcup.

Ach dieser KrĂĽmel..bleibt echt von keinem Virus und keiner Bakterie verschont..

Y

yeti

Jap. Kommt noch aus der Zeit, als er mit 15 im Kombiweltcup aufgeschlagen ist.;)

Lazergirl

EFF #3
Die sind alle so klein und süß. Der Anssi hat auch noch ein Lächeln wenn er schlecht springt. Autogramme gibt er dann auch noch.

Y

yeti

Stimmt, auch in seinen Kombizeiten war er nie unfreundlich oder schlecht gelaunt.

danii85

linker Spinner
Interviem mit Baby-Jarkko:

An interview with Jarkko Määttä - our man from the North.
In the beginning of 4-hills tournament this year we released an interview of Jarkko Määttä
For our fans and friends worldwide, here is Jarkko´s interview in english as well;

Jarkko Määttä did very well at his first ever Four Hills Tournament finishing 19th overall. Let’s find out more about him. This interview was made before Christmas in Lahti by Tuija Hankkila.

Who is your personal coach?
- Kari Pätäri

This season you have been jumping better than earlier. Is there any special reason for this? Have you now done something in a different way?
- In the summer I started to train harder than before, twice a day. In winter I train less.

How is the financial situation of the so called Continental Cup team nowadays? What do the jumpers have to pay themselves?
- At least for the beginning of winter there has been more money, at least for the junior national team. Fischer delivers skis free of charge. My mother sews my suits. I have my own sponsors. If you are chosen to Continental Cup, you pay yourself travel costs inside Finland. If you want to participate though you are not chosen, then you pay all travel costs yourself.

What has been your career highlight so far?
- Winning at the European Youth Olympic Festival in 2011 and being second in the qualification of Lahti world cup in 2011 and the whole weekend there.

What are your goals for this season and generally? And what about the Four Hills Tournament and the Olympics?
- This season the junior world championships are my goal. Of course in theory Four Hills and Olympics could be possible and if I happen to be chosen, I would be happy to go there. Generally speaking my goal is to be one day one of the best ski jumpers in the world and to get an Olympic medal. Also the world championships in Lahti in 2017 are my goal.

During your career, have you ever been injured?
- Fortunately I’ve never been injured.

How did you start ski jumping?
- As a kid I just started jumping because the hill was only some kilometres from my home.
Are you ever afraid of jumping?
- Never. If I was afraid, I wouldn’t jump. I’m so used to jumping and the hills getting bigger that I don’t even think about it.

Are ski jumpers allowed to eat sweets, pizza and other things like that?
- Yes, every now and then it’s ok to eat whatever you want.

You just finished school. What are your plans now?
- Yes, now in December I passed the matriculation examination. Now I concentrate only on ski jumping and in the summer I’ll go to the army. I don’t know yet what I’ll study later on.

How did you combine school and sports?
- It went well because I attended a sports high school. I trained in the mornings and evenings.

What are your hobbies?
- All kinds of sports: ice hockey (goalkeeper), cross-country skiing, tennis, floor ball but skateboarding no more so much.

Describe yourself briefly
- I’m peaceful and conscientious.

Oben