Live-Thread WM Oslo

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
Finnish TV interviewer is somewhat shitty. He keeps grilling Matti quite a lot. Fortunately Matti seems to be in "could not care less"-mode and doesn't seem to be bothered.

And Pekka doesn't think conditions has anything to do with three Finns being surprisingly high in list :D:

Y

yeti

Finnish TV interviewer is somewhat shitty. He keeps grilling Matti quite a lot. Fortunately Matti seems to be in "could not care less"-mode and doesn't seem to be bothered.

And Pekka doesn't think conditions has anything to do with three Finns being surprisingly high in list :D:

Of course not! ;)

mariposa

Nachwuchsspieler

^^

Well, sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. :D:

I still believe Anssi can end up in the top10 after the final round.
IF he is lucky again, even a bit higher (don't think anybody currently in the top 3 will fail though)

We'll see...

danii85

linker Spinner

What? Conditions? Where? Why...Nope..No conditions in sight...;)

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness

Pekka ist schon irgendwie lustig :D:

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
^^

Well, sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. :D:

Yep. And can't complain. But Pekkas has some talent in acting. He told it with totally straight face, that there were only very small variations in conditions during the competition :hihi:

I still believe Anssi can end up in the top10 after the final round.
IF he is lucky again, even a bit higher (don't think anybody currently in the top 3 will fail though)

We'll see...

Let's hope so. I also think, that if he gets a good feeling from this, he can easily be at top 10. I'm hoping for top 6, but that will need a perfect second jump from him.

B

bisti21

Küttel eröffnet den zweiten Durchgang von Gate 9:irre:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben