Injury Liste 07/08

MadFerIt

Apeman
hoffe ich auch, aber so eine zehengeschichte kann schnell mal chronisch werden, wenn man das nicht auskuriert.

Chilly

Nachwuchsspieler
"It feels better,'' Aldridge said. "It's still a little sore, but it feels better.'' It sounds like Aldridge should be good to go for opening night.
laut rotoworld.com

und somit sollte es da keine problem geben ;)

Gast1512

Nachwuchsspieler
@MadFerIt:

"Andrew Bogut and coach Larry Krystkowiak say that the center should be ready to play through a wrist injury on opening night. "Just sitting in the MRI is never a good feeling," Bogut said. "I just can't stand watching games, knowing I could be out there trying to help. I'm playing for the season opener," he proclaimed. Doctors have told Bogut that he should refrain from contact for three or four days. "Oh, I know he'll play the opener," Krystkowiak said. "He wasn't supposed to play the opener last year, and he had a lot more serious injury, and he found a way to play." The Bucks open on Wednesday night in Orlando.

Quelle

Klingt gut. :thumb:

MadFerIt

Apeman
hatte ich auch gerade gelesen. und dementsprechend gleich mal wieder umgestellt...

jetzt kann's aber langsam auch mal anfangen. :mad:

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Update von den verletzten Bullen:

- The Chicago Bulls announced on Friday that center Ben Wallace and rookie center-forward Joakim Noah are "out indefinitely" with ankle injuries. The Bulls' official injury report is also calling forward Tyrus Thomas day-to-day with a right foot sprain.

weitere Verletztenmeldungen

- David West doubtful for opener
- Mike Bibby out six to eight weeks
- Jeff Green sprained his ankle in the Seattle SuperSonics' 121-108 win over the Phoenix Suns

the Worm7

Nachwuchsspieler
hey
Weiss jemand was genaues über Joakim Noah, welche verletzung hat er und wie lange fällt er aus???

allstar[imported]

Nachwuchsspieler
Achtung:

Einen Spieler den sicher einige im Team haben hat es auch noch erwischt. Foye ist verletzt.

Vielmehr weiß ich auch nicht, die ersten Spiele wird er wohl auf jeden Fall fehlen. Nachzulesen auf www.nba.com

dkb2k6

Nachwuchsspieler
Foye
The Minnesota Timberwolves have lost starting guard Randy Foye for several weeks due to a lingering left knee injury.
An MRI test and CT scan performed on Foye's knee revealed a stress reaction in his kneecap, and the team announced that he will be out indefinitely. Sebastian Telfair and Marko Jaric will handle the point guard duties for the next month or so, making Telfair worth a serious look on the waiver wire in your fantasy league. Oct. 30 - 1:33 pm et

von rotoworld.com ^^

MadFerIt

Apeman
panik: verdammt, ich dachte ich kann einen ruhigen abend verleben und die sache mit meinem team sei geritzt.

Oben