Mike Tyson - News, Fakten und Gerüchte

H

Herr Rauschenbach

der respekt für das geniale thriller album gebührt mindestens zu 50% dem man behind the music quincy jones. das vergessen viele. off the wall geht ebenso auf sein konto. nach thriller gings stetig bergab.

knocksta ist jedenfalls kein m.j. fan. :laugh2: ;)

Devil

Bankspieler
Combat:
Sehe ich auch so.Und bei Valuev würde es auch auf einen Tyson-Sieg hinauslaufen. Glaube ich zumindest.

ochsnepp:
Angeblich schreibt Jackson seine Lieder selber.
Und da waren schon ein paar sehr gute Songs dabei. "Black or white" , "Beat it!" , "They dont care about us!" , "Billie Jean!" und vor allem "Smooth Criminal"

(Ich weiß jetzt nicht , ob ich die Songs richtig geschrieben habe)

Devil

Bankspieler
Herr Rauschenbach schrieb:
der respekt für das geniale thriller album gebührt mindestens zu 50% dem man behind the music quincy jones. das vergessen viele. off the wall geht ebenso auf sein konto. nach thriller gings stetig bergab.

knocksta ist jedenfalls kein m.j. fan. :laugh2: ;)

Etwas übertrieben ihn gleich zu sperren.Schließlich hat er sich ja auch entschuldigt. Wird ihn hart treffen:Er verfaßte über 10 postings täglich.

jisi

Nachwuchsspieler
Tyson zählt nach wie vor in Amerika und wer Tyson besiegt, hat gleich einen guten Namen. Zumal auch ein Kampf gegen Mike Tyson sehr viele Zuschauer nach wie vor anzieht.

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
in devils zitat steht ja "TYSON BRINGT UNS NICHT WEITER!"(SSS Manager) Ich glaube wenn der SSS so boxt hätte er gegen tyson keine chance! der iss ja lahm! Und der will gegen klitschko ran! :wall:

vb.

Cânhamo

Von uns geschieden im Jahr 2015
vbcompany schrieb:
in devils zitat steht ja "TYSON BRINGT UNS NICHT WEITER!"(SSS Manager) Ich glaube wenn der SSS so boxt hätte er gegen tyson keine chance!

Genau, dann hätte er verloren. Und dies hätte ihn in der Tat nicht weitergebracht! ;)

Also hat Ahmed Öner-Szdunek durchaus Recht mit dieser Aussage gehabt! :belehr: :licht:

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Mike Tyson reality show?
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Let's hope this isn't true, but a San Antonio promoter named Bill Corrigan claims he has a memorandum of agreement to fight Mike Tyson and put together a reality TV show around his training for the match.

Once a heavyweight talented enough to be a sacrificial lamb for Vitali Klitschko, David Tua, and others, Corrigan had a record of 11-14-1. All 14 losses came by knockout. He is 41 and hasn't fought in five years. No wonder Tyson agreed to fight him.

Clinton Walker, CEO of Excess Entertainment, claims it's ready to pay Tyson $2.5 million and is shopping the idea to cable outlets. Just what the world needs, a Tyson reality show in which everything is real but the fight.

vbc.

Andi19

BANNED
na Corrigan sollte Mike nicht fighten... da kann er gleich gegen Tubbs oder solche Leute antreten... wenn er den noch verlieren sollte, dann gabs aber noch nie nen klareren Grund für nen Rücktritt *g*

Devil

Bankspieler
In a boxingtalk interview Freddie Roach had some words about the possibility of training Mike Tyson again.
BT: Freddie, let's put to rest the rumors of you and Mike Tyson...concerning his training with you again.

Freddie Roach: Mike went to Florida and worked there for awhile. One of Mike's best friends called me and told me that he's back in Phoenix, and wants to start training. I told Mike that when he gets a date, that we can get to it, but right now I got Manny Pacquaio and James Toney coming up...and then you got Toney wanting to fight Tyson, and Tyson wanting to fight Toney...and that could be something in the future also (laughing)

BT: Freddie, what then??? You going to train both of those guys in the same gym, or what? (laughing)

Freddie Roach: (Laughing) No...I don't think so. That wouldn't be good. (laughing) I think they respect each other, but there is some animosity there as well because that would be a very competitive fight. I mean people could make money at the press conference for that one. (laughing)

BT: So what would you guys do, flip a coin? Heads, Justine goes to Phoenix and tails you stay in Hollywood or what? (laughing)

Freddie Roach: You know what...they are both my friends so I hope they don't fight each other. James Toney is one of my best friends. I have known him for a very long time...and Mike is one of my friends too so I would hate to lose a friend over it. But I have known James Toney for over 7 years now, so longevity has it's precedence.

Source: boxingtalk

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Freddie Roach hat also keine Zeit mehr für Tyson aber ist ja auch egal er hat ja jetzt McGirt als Trainer und steht bereits im training.(hoffentlich stimmts auch)

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Tobi.G schrieb:
Freddie Roach hat also keine Zeit mehr für Tyson aber ist ja auch egal er hat ja jetzt McGirt als Trainer und steht bereits im training.(hoffentlich stimmts auch)

ja diese interview mit freddi roach über mike ob er ihn noch trainieren würde sind finde ich eh übnerflüssig! er trainiert mit mc girt! (das stimmt ich dencke nicht das mc girt es nötig hat zu lügen!)also schluss! :D

vb.

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Tyson war auch beim Hopkinns kampf und HBO hat ihm paar fragen gestellt

Former undisputed world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has confirmed he intends to return to the ring this summer.

"I've been training really well and now I'm ready to start working on sharpening up my skills," Tyson told HBO while at the Bernard Hopkins-Howard Eastman fight in Los Angeles.

"I'm hoping to return sometime around May and I'll be looking to have two or three easy fights before stepping up.

Na toll jetzt heisst es schon erst im Mai! :sleep:

jisi

Nachwuchsspieler
Der Fernsehmoderator von Premiere sagte noch, dass eine Reality-Show auch in Betracht käme ;)

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Ich denke mal dass es mehrere Interviews von verschiedenen Reportern mit Tyson gab.

Gladiator

Banned
_40441077_tysonap.jpg

TYSON ON COMEBACK TRAIL AGAIN

Former undisputed world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has confirmed he intends to return to the ring this summer.

The 38-year-old has been out of action since a crushing fourth-round loss to Britain's Danny Williams in Louisville last July.

A knee injury picked up early on in that contest has kept him sidelined but, despite calls for him to retire, Tyson insists he is still hungry to continue boxing.

"I've been training really well and now I'm ready to start working on sharpening up my skills," Tyson told HBO while at the Bernard Hopkins-Howard Eastman fight in Los Angeles.

"I'm hoping to return sometime around May and I'll be looking to have two or three easy fights before stepping up" ...

Mehr: http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/news/story_get.dor?STORY_NAME=boxing/05/02/20/BOXING_Tyson.html

:)

Devil

Bankspieler
Tyson meint auch noch , er möchte erstmal 2 oder 3 "leichte" Kämpfe machen , bevor er höhere Aufgaben angeht. Heißt wohl: Erstmal kommen wohl Moli und Co! :(

Oben