Skijumping competitions - TV broadcast

pietreeek

Nachwuchsspieler
At first, sorry to write in English. Don't know a single word in German.

Ok, going back to the topic, i know that here are some old fans so i'd like to ask if anyone know or at least remember if any of following competitions had the TV broadcast:

- Trondheim 90/91
- Bollnes 90/91
- St.Moritz 91/92
- Oernskoldsvik 91/92
- Kulm 92/93
- Predazzo 93/94
- Oernskoldsvik 93/94
- Thunder Bay 93/94 (victory of Gerd Siegmund)
- Predazzo 95/96
- Zakopane 95/96 (first victory of P.Peterka)
- Lillehammer 98/99 (second competition)
- Kuopio 99/00 (second competition - victory of V.Kantee)
- Planica training rounds/trial rounds 93/94 - 00/01

If anyone knows/remember something about the TV broadcast of any of the mentioned competitions, please write here! It will be very, very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance :jap:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
I´m quite sure, that Vilis victory was on TV :p Cause I KNOW there are videos on youtube ;)
Try to find single jumps of those comps on youtube and then you´ll see which broadcaster had it.
The trainings and trials of Planica might be more difficult, I don´t think they ever were broadcasted in full length.

At least German (and Austrian?) TV Stations show almost everything about wintersports, and so they did in the 90s, so you could ask those stations about it (for Germany its ARD and ZDF, for Austria ORF).

I hope I could help you

H

Hillsize

training on Planica 00/01 have a friend from me.

I think so.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

pietreeek

Nachwuchsspieler
Are you sure that's 00/01? I have one training from 01/02. Can you ask him which exact training it is? Thanks in advance ;)

pietreeek

Nachwuchsspieler
Is his name Brian? :pffft: :D:

@Blackswan Thanks for the answer. Actually, Kuopio jumps are from my channel :D I was asking because i only have some jumps from highlights. Thanks, anyway :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oben